Your route to NVQ qualification is simple.
No Classrooms. No Time Off Work.
Q2W offer NVQs from levels 2 – 7
- Contact us via phone, mobile, web or email for initial advice and guidance.
- Agree your payment plan
- Going ahead with your NVQ: an assessor will visit you on site to complete a one-to-one Induction and initial analysis of your needs, the assessment process will be fully explained and a delivery plan agreed.
- After registration with the awarding body Pearson/Edexcel you will receive a copy of your confirmation report.
- Our experienced Industry assessors will work with Individual NVQ candidates to develop their portfolio of evidence in preparation for assessment. Workplace visits, online support and easily accessible personal assistance will minimise disruption to normal work responsibilities.
- Q2W use a range of assessment methods:
a. direct observation
b. professional discussion
c. witness testimony
e. use of naturally occurring evidence and
f. signposting of evidence from the workplace.
- Throughout the assessment process you will receive regular feedback from Q2W to ensure efficient completion of your NVQ.
- Q2W will ensure that you apply for the correct CSCS card and co-ordinate your CSCS test if required.