About this NVQ assessment
The Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision: Demolition is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace. Learners are required to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and experience as specialist demolition site supervisor.
This NVQ provides formal recognition of practicing as a demolition site supervisor.
Q2W offer a nationwide service, made possible using our on-line portfolio Learning Assistant. Your NVQ will be assessed using the product of your work e.g. contract documents. Your knowledge will be assessed using professional discussion or written reflective account.
How much will my NVQ level 4 cost?
Prices start from: £1450.00 + VAT per delegate.
Discounts may be available if colleagues working on the same site register with Q2W.
See regional zones for further price information.
NVQ Payment Terms
50% to begin the NVQ process; followed by 50% upon completion.
NVQ Entry Requirements
The potential learner must be able to demonstrate that they can meet the skills, knowledge and experience requirements of the NVQ before enrolment.
How long will my NVQ take to complete?An NVQ assessment plan will be agreed during your Initial assessment/Induction and a planned end date agreed. However, we would expect your qualification to be complete with sixteen weeks.
How is the NVQ qualification assessed?
Learning Assistant is the on-line NVQ portfolio used by Q2W. During the Initial assessment your assessor will identify the most appropriate optional units and provide advice and guidance regarding the range of evidence required. At this stage you will be introduced to Learning Assistant and uploading evidence. Feedback regarding your progress will be provided in a variety of ways: contact records transmitted using Learning Assistant, which also includes a % complete indicator. Your assessor will also maintain regular contact by phone, text message and email.
Your assessor will provide sufficient support throughout the assessment process to ensure timely completion of your NVQ.
Industry recognition & benefits
The NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervsion: Demolition qualifies the holder to apply for the CCDOGoldSmart Card (https://ndtg.training/ccdo-card).
To apply for the Gold CCDO card you must hold a current MAP Health, Safety and Environment Touch Screen Test Pass and Current Apporved Asbestos Awareness certificate (https://ndtg.training/ccdo-card/demolition-manager-nvq-l6-black-card).
What is a CITB ATO?A CITB ATO is an organisation which provides construction training courses and qualifications to a defined and industry-agreed training standard.As an approved ATO, Q2W will upload your NVQ achievement to trigger an automated grant payment of £600.00 (subject to eligibility).
How do I claim my grant?
You can claim NVQ achievement grants if you’re an employer who is registered with CITB. This includes small employers (wage bill of less than £80k) who don’t have to pay the levy.
CSCS Card Information
You will apply directly to CSCS for your card after you receive your NVQ certificate through the post from us. Link below for more information:https://www.cscs.uk.com/applying-for-cards/
Assessment contents & units
NVQ level 4 in Construction Site Supervision-Demolition: Qualification Structure
- Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace
- Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying Out Site Operations in the Workplace
- Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
- Controlling Work Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
- Planning Demolition Activities in the Workplace
- Supervising Demolition Activities in the Workplace
- Maintaining Supplies of Materials to Meet Project Requirements in the Workplace
- Implementing Communication Systems for Construction Projects in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace
- Controlling Work Against Agreed Standards in the Workplace